About me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiration that triggered me to become an Entertainement Agent


People who I admire in the industry and who have inspired me to follow my dreams are the following:
Ariel Emanuel
Oprah Winfrey


Success

The New York Times  has labeled Ari Emanuel as the dominant power player in Hollywood.  Ari Emanuel was born in 1961 in Chicago, Ill.  "This audacious wheeler and dealer is responsible for guiding the careers of more than 1,000 clients as the head honcho of WME Entertainment, a full service talent agency with offices in New York, Beverly Hills, Nashville, and London. It’s an impressive position for a 48-year-old former intern, but one that Emanuel is more than able to handle thanks to his trademark tenacity and unparalleled vision. "

AskMen, Initials. (2011, February 3). Ariel Emanuel celebrity profile, news, gossip,photos. Retrieved from www.askmen.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment